|As beautiful and open as this room is, there's a little storage issue in the upper left corner for audio/visual components. A small white shelving unit would solve the problem simply and inexpensively.|
- What are the activities that will take place the room?
- What furniture is needed? (desks, game tables, coffee and end tables, consoles, buffets, chairs...)?
- What furniture do you already own and what pieces do you need to purchase?
- How much seating do you need? Think of the needs of your family as well as the greatest number of people you entertain at a single party.
- What are your storage needs?
- What are your lighting requirements?
- Consider the flow of traffic in and around the room and the passage ways from this room to another.
- Does the room have any existing focal points?