ECO FRIENDLY INTERIOR DESIGN

CALL FOR RESOURCES!                    
Robin Lechner Interior Designs is committed to the preservation of the environment and natural resources. I recommend environmentally sensitive eco-friendly solutions for my interior design projects. Whenever possible, I repurpose furnishings, uses nontoxic paint, flame retardant fabrics, and mold and pest-resistant materials.

 I encourage my clients to do their part to protect the environment from use of raw materials, to energy consumption, and waste management. Education and understanding is a big part of the process. I research resources in order to make the best decisions to ensure that every home is decorated with environmentally friendly materials. It’s not difficult to be responsible.

 I’m Looking to expand my website’s ‘Green Resources’ web page.  Any ‘green’ company that might want a link to my page, please send your link to robin@robinlechnerdesigns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment