There’s a simple to solution to all of this, and that is to hire a virtual home stager. Staging a home through virtual service provider is highly recommended, particularly for large New York City Condos or apartments, where there’s a large amount of space, but nothing but bare floors, walls and closets (Yes, closets are important to the buyer as well).
For those agents and sellers who aren’t aware of the advantages of hiring a professional, here’s a full list.
• CGF (Computer generated furnishings) put in order flawless homes, leaving no room for mistake.
• CGF permits elegant and filling setups that can be changed or removed at any time.
• It permits for exterior redesign as well.
• 3 dimensional, panoramic views.
• The process also allows for items to be erased, if the seller wishes to view the home empty, or perhaps flip
flop the set up.
• Most importantly, everybody enjoys visual aids, especially those that can constantly be revisited, and selling a home quickly will be a breeze.
|This is a good reason to use staging!|
The photography generated and manipulated through virtual staging can be used for cards, flyers, websites and much more. Over the course of the next few years, real estate professionals and agents in the NYC area will probably be amongst first to dive head first into this opportunity to really make their properties shine.
Courtesy of Douglass Elliman Realty, New York Condos.