3 TOP INTERIOR DESIGN HOLIDAY INSPIRATIONS

Ready or not, the holiday season is already underway. The official start date is Thanksgiving, but the real “kick-off” was the beginning of the football season. Festivities continue from now through Christmas, Hannuka, the New Year, and ends with the Super Bowl. It’s a whirlwind preparation of parties, dinners, and last minute get-togethers. I don’t know about you, but I’ve grown disheartened lugging out the same boxes of decorations and trimmings year after year. Besides, they’re getting a bit worn. It’s time to refresh my home’s holiday décor with a collection of unique and affordable interior design ideas that will carry me through the entire festive season.


Want more information? Try my new internet PERSONAL HOME COACHING program. Send a couple of photos of your challenge with a description, and I’ll get back to you with at least two recommendations. Details are on my blog and website. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment