FALL COLOR PALETTE - FOLLOW UP



For the Fall 2012 season, Pantone just released a report highlighting 10 trending shades: French Roast, Honey Gold, Pink Flambé, Tangerine Tango, Ultramarine Green, Bright Chartreuse, Olympian Blue, Titanium, Rhapsody and Rose Smoke.


Out of the 10, 6 were featured in my blog suggesting Fall Color Palettes for Florida. The colors are not exactly the same as the Sherwin Williams colors I selected, but they correspond beautifully. The Pantone color names and numbers are: Titanium 17-4014 (Gray), Honey Gold 15-1142 (mustard yellow along with brass), Ultramarine Green 18-5338 (seaweed greens), Olympian Blue 19-4056 (deep sea blues), Rhapsody 16-3817 (plum), Rose Smoke 14—1506 (shade of plum)

So I repeat myself, as written, “Fear not, you can be confident using the fall palettes I’m suggesting”…”they will bring elegance and style to any room”.

And skeptical ones who did not read the latest blog, go back and reread Fall Interior Design Color Palettes and follow the links.

Fall is coming and change is in the air along with new possibilities. Go ahead, turn over a new leaf.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first opportunity to visit this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different people have different ideas about interior design and they can get creativity by thinking or by watching somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete