Interior Design: Bed Linens



Number one on my list of room decors that brings out the romantic in me are bedrooms. It’s your private oasis, the inner sanctum that few are given entrée and so can freely express personal interpretation. While you feel you must exercise some constraint in your home’s public spaces, those design rules don’t have to be applied in decorating your bedroom. A bedroom can be romance personified, designed any way you want. 


That being said, no matter what the design scheme, I use bed linens in shades that range from pure white to creamy ivory. White, yes… bland, no! Textural interest, colorful taping or embroidery, and other unique touches take linens to a different level. I carry the idea to include bath linens, keeping bed and bath crisp, clean looking, and oh, so inviting!

For more ideas for the bedroom and other rooms of your home, visit my website, and browse through this blog.
I hope you'll be inspired!

Make an appointment for your FREE consultation - your friends are welcome too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment