NEED HELP SELECTING PAINT COLORS?


RED IS WONDERFUL FOR A LIBRARY, ENTRY FOYER, DINING ROOM
One of the toughest tasks in interior design is paint color selection. You go to the paint store, samples in hand, select paint chips, or maybe even a couple of pints to try on your walls only to discover when you get them home that you HATE them! And never mind that the color is NEVER is the same at home as it was at the store. So back to the store you go…again…again…and again.

 


TEXTURED OR METALLIC PAINTS LOOK LIKE UPHOLSTERED WALLS
Maybe you’re approaching the whole thing all wrong. After all, you love the color ‘X’; you wear it all the time. Well, your walls don’t wear certain colors quite as well as you do. What looks so fabulous on your body just doesn’t make it on your walls. 

 
And you despise color ‘Y’ and under no circumstance would consider it for the walls of an entire room in your home! Maybe you should!

 

ADD ARCHITECTURAL INTEREST LIKE MOLDING OR GROOVES
The colors you have in your head or in or closet, for that matter, are not the same that would look terrific in your home.

 

Time to call in a professional for a color consultation.

 

 
 
 
GRAY IS MY FAVORITE FOR CALM  & SERENITY
For a color consultation, I charge my regular hourly fee. But first, I give you homework. You receive an email with a short list of questions about color preferences.  I suggest you look through magazines and cut out pictures of rooms you like and those you don’t with notes on why. I also request photos of the rooms so I can get an idea of what I will be facing. 

 

I prefer to meet a client on site, but for those of you living across the country, we can accomplish the same thing over the internet.

 

I look forward to hearing from you. Call me at 631-848-8469 or email robin@robinlechnerdesigns.com
A SOFT YELLOW GIVES A BEDROOM A PERMANENT SUNNY DISPOSITION
 

No comments:

Post a Comment